2014 Emerging Artists Listing
Include the rising young artists on your roster in the annual Emerging Artists listing for the Winter (January) 2014 issue of Symphony. Don’t miss this opportunity! Submit your emerging artists listings by October 25.
The Emerging Artists listing will co-exist with Symphony’s annual directory of member orchestras and business partners, and is used as a year-round resource for orchestra professionals. Your basic listing is free, but you can also make your artists stand out in this year’s Emerging Artists list by purchasing an expanded listing for only $150 for one artist or $100 each for multiple artists on your roster! This expanded listing includes a 30-word description of your artist, a headshot, and artist manager phone number.
Emerging artists eligible for this listing must meet the following criteria:
- Have been signed to your agency since January 1, 2011
- Be represented by your firm as of January 1, 2014
- Have been under professional management for no longer than 5 years
- Have experience performing professionally with orchestras
- Be primarily classical artists (as opposed to Pops)
- Be an instrumentalist, vocalist, or conductor.
Exceptions will be considered for non-profit artist management companies whose primary focus is discovering and nurturing new talent (ie: CAG, Astral, and YCA).
Please fill out the attached Emerging Artists form indicating your artists’ names and instruments, and be sure to take advantage of an expanded Emerging Artists listing! Once again, this form is due back no later than October 25.