Conference and Meetings
The League of American Orchestras Conference 2014 will be held:
June 4–6, 2014, Pre-Conference June 2–4
A special offer for League of American Orchestras members!
Planning to attend the League Conference in Seattle this June? Holland America Line and the Seattle Symphony invite you to extend your visit and embark on a round-trip cruise to Alaska, June 7–14, 2014, following the Conference. Special group fares have been arranged and opportunities to meet other League members and their guests are being planned.
Holland America Line, a Seattle Symphony corporate sponsor, is offering the League of American Orchestras members the following:
- Special group pricing on a variety of rooms. Many include ocean views and verandahs. Make a deposit early for the best selection of rooms.
- Package includes 7 nights in a Stateroom or Suite, delightful dining options, and onboard amenities on the ms Westerdam, one of Holland America’s newest mid-sized ships.
- Watch the sun set over the Olympic Mountains while cruising beautiful Puget Sound, after a 4pm departure from Seattle on June 7.
- Invitation to a League cocktail party while at sea on Sunday, June 8
- Dine with League group members by selecting the early dining option at 5:45pm in the Main Dining Room.
- Itinerary includes cruising scenic Glacier Bay National Park and visiting Alaskan ports at Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, and Victoria, BC (passport required).
For reservations call 1 877 SAIL HAL (1 877 724 5425) and ask for the League of American Orchestras group pricing. (Group Code: TQJ, Voyage W450). To learn more, visit Holland America Line Alaskan Cruise June 7-14.
Please note that there are a limited number of rooms allocated for the League group, so book early to get your choice of staterooms or suites. The group room allocations will be released March 7, 2014, and revert to published pricing at that time. The deposit will vary by room size, but is required within 48 hours of booking. Final payment is due March 24, 2014. Gratuity (approximately $12/day/guest) and tax additional.