Schools and Placement Centers
Membership benefits include:
- The Hub - News and insight for League members. Updated daily.
- Symphony - Keep up with issues crucial to the orchestra industry through the League's award-winning, bimonthly magazine.
- Educational Opportunities - Receive advance notice of the League's training and development workshops on orchestra management, marketing, fundraising, board development, and volunteer fundraising. This includes all courses and seminars offered by the League's Orchestra Leadership Academy.
- Knowledge Center - Access information on every aspect of orchestra operations through the League's Knowledge Center. Also, you receive a member discount toward the purchase of all League publications and use of the League's mailing label service.
- Employment Search - Access the League's Job listings web site listing available positions with member orchestras. Post your students' resumes on the web site, where they are available to member orchestras looking for new employees and receive notification by e-mail of new listings on the site.
Contact the League with questions about these programs and services:
For a full list of member discounts and services, click here.