Acousticians, Architects, Artist Managers, Competitions, Consultants, Equipment Suppliers, Instrument Retailers, Libraries, Music Publishers, Performing Arts Centers, Production Companies, Program Notes Suppliers, Recording Companies, Software Consultants, Telemarketing Firms, Ticketing Systems, Transportation Coordinators, and other business partners benefit from Business Membership through the following programs and services:
- Exhibiting at the National Conference — Only Business members may exhibit at the League's National Conference, which attracts more than 1200 orchestra professionals from across the country.
- Discounted Registration Fees at the National Conference — Business members save approximately 20 percent of registration fees.
- Access to Orchestra Leadership Academy Seminars — Business members may take advantage of more than 20 training and educational seminars orchestrated by the Orchestra Leadership Academy.
- Symphony — A complimentary subscription to the League's award-winning, bimonthly magazine will keep your organization informed about notable events in the orchestra field and legislative developments of importance to all organizations.
- Business Directory and Web Listing — Member orchestras and business members have always valued Symphony's annual membership directory. The directory appears in the January/February issue and lists business members by the category of service or product they provide. This list also appears online with a link to your website.
- Mailing Label Service — Our mailing label service offers business members access to orchestra staff lists at a 50 percent discount. You can target your direct mail campaign specifically to executive directors, music directors, and other decision-makers at member orchestras across the country.
- The Hub - News and insight for League members. Updated daily.
Business members wishing access to job vacancy announcements on the Job Listings web site, may upgrade their membership to Professional Business Member for a supplement of $215 annually.
Business Memberships are $385 and are renewable annually.
Contact the League with questions about these programs and services:
For a full list of member discounts and services, click here.