Blogging from Chicago ...
See who is blogging live from Conference!
Check to see who's blogging this week on the live Conference blog: http://leagueconference2009.blogspot.com/
Scheduled bloggers (to name a few) include:
- Liz Burnham, Director of Sales and Marketing, South Bend Symphony Orchestra
- John Thomas Dodson, Music Director, Adrian Symphony Orchestra
- Alan Jordan, Executive Director, Vermont Symphony Orchestra
- Liz Mahler, Orchestra Management Fellow, League of American Orchestras/Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Jason Nicholson, Director of Marketing, Austin Symphony Orchestra
- Carolyn Nishon, Artistic Administrator/Orchestra Manager, Portland (ME) Symphony Orchestra
- Mark Pemberton, Director, Association of British Orchestras
- Rachel Rossos, Director of Development and Marketing, New Century Chamber Orchestra
- Joey Young, League Conducting Fellow, Baltimore Symphony/Peabody Conservatory
Also blogging, members of the League staff:
- James Barry, Program Coordinator, Leadership Training and Recruitment (NYC office)
- Najean Lee, Government Affairs & Education Advocacy Manager (DC office)