Reach out to the largest gathering of orchestra professionals and decision-makers in the United States by exhibiting at the League's 2012 National Conference.
Online registration for the 2012 National Conference is now closed, but it’s not too late to register! If you’d still like to attend, come to our Conference Registration Area at the Sheraton Dallas to register onsite. On Tuesday, June 5, the Registration Area will be in City View 7 (4th Floor, Sheraton Dallas) from 8am –noon. The rest of the week, Registration will be in the Lone Star Ballroom Foyer (2nd Floor, Conference Center, Sheraton Dallas).
- Increase your brand recognition in the orchestral community
- Company listing and description in the Conference Program Book as well as on the Conference website with your logo
- Receive a mailing and email list of conference attendees addresses three weeks before the Conference
- Learn about new developments in the orchestral world in addition to meeting colleagues and prospective customers at professional development sessions and networking events
- Show your support of the only service organization dedicated to the entire orchestral field
- Hear great performances by the Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Fort Worth Symphony, and Dallas Symphony Orchestra Pops Series
- Connect with attendees in the centrally-located Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall area is home to many important services and events throughout the conference, including the registration area, Internet Café, All-Delegate reception, and complimentary snacks throughout the week
Each exhibit package includes the following
- Full Conference registration for one person
- Attendee contact information so you can target your pre-Conference marketing
- Full carpeting in exhibit spaces and aisles
- Display table(s) with table coverings/draping (as described below)
- Chairs (as described below)
- Standard organization name signage
Exhibit packages do not include the following
These services must be purchased separately using the forms in the Exhibitor Services Kit (see below):
- Internet connection
- Custom or additional furniture
$695 – One registration for the conference and one 6 foot draped table (approximately 6x2) with a chair and an identification sign. This tabletop has no depth. No floor standing displays, or displays exceeding 7 feet in height (including tabletop) are permitted.
Standard Booth Package
$995 – One registration for the conference and one pipe and draped 8’ x 10’ booth with two six foot draped tables, 4 chairs, one identification sign and a trash receptacle. Perfect for pop-up booths and small meetings. Displays may not exceed 8’ booth height.
All individuals working at your organization's booth must register for Conference. The League does not offer “booth only” badges.Additional registrations can be purchased separately at $580 (or $480 for first-timers).
All rates increase by $50 after April 30, 2012
2:00PM – 5:00PM: Optional Load-in
8:00AM – 10:00AM: Load-In
10:30AM – 3:00PM: Exhibits Open
8:00AM – 4:30PM: Exhibits Open
3:30PM – 4:30PM: All-Delegate Reception in the Exhibit Hall
8:00AM – 3:00PM: Exhibits Open
3:00PM – 6:00 PM: Load-out – Conference Programming continues in the meeting rooms adjacent to the exhibit hall until 5:00pm including a closing party from 4:00PM – 5:00PM
Superior Expo Services (SES) will be designing and managing the exhibits this year. The information listed under “Exhibit Options” details all amenities included with your booth purchase.
The following services are available from SES at an additional cost:
- Exhibit transportation/booth shipping
- Materials handling
- Additional furnishings and accessories rental (including rental of booth carpet)
- Onsite load-in/load-out assistance
- Creation of additional booth graphics/signage
In addition SES will coordinate services such as:
- Audio/visual technology rental for your booth
- Electricity rental for your booth
- Rental or purchase of flowers/plants for your booth
- SES will provide you with a full service kit outlining these options in Early March, 2012
SES can be reached at:
Superior Expo Services (website)
3366 Miller Park South
Garland, TX 75042
t 972 271 7444
f 972 271 7888
The 2012 Exhibitor Services Kit (available in March) will contain a complete list of services, costs, order forms, and deadlines. Registered exhibitors will receive the kit from our decorator company via email, and we’ll also post the kit here.
Inclusion in the Program Book: Booths must be purchased by April 13, 2012 in order for your organization's name to appear in the printed Program Book. Booths may continue to be purchased after this date; however, your organization’s name will not be included in the printed Program Book if you purchase your booth after April 13th.
Multiple Tabletop Purchase: If you choose to purchase multiple tabletops, a $300 surcharge will be added to your total cost.
Booth/Table Selection Process: The League assigns booths/tables within the exhibit area based on longevity of attendance, size of booth purchased, and finally, date of conference registration.
Attendee Lists: Exhibitors will receive an attendee list via email in mid-May. NOTE: the list will provide names and mailing addresses only, unless attendees opt to allow electronic contact, in which case email addresses will also be listed. Otherwise, no phone numbers or email addresses will be provided, to maintain the privacy of the attendees.
What advertising or promotional opportunities are available to exhibitors?
- Exhibit Listing
All exhibitors who register before the April 13th cut-off date for the program book receive a 30-word description of their company, listing by category of business: Complimentary
- Online Banner Advertising on The Hub or SymphonyNOW
Place your banner ad on the most-trafficked area of the League’s website. Banner ads will appear on each page view, providing advertisers with clickable links to their websites. Availability starts at $300
- General Support Sponsorship
Your company will be listed as a general conference sponsor in the program book, on the conference website, as well as have the opportunity to include a promotional piece in the League tote bags at Conference. $1250
- Event Sponsorship
Make a big impression by sponsoring at event or meeting at the national conference. Full sponsorships usually include a booth and a registration in addition to all of the other branding opportunities. Please contact Steve Alter at 646 822 4051 for more information. Sponsorships start at $3500 and up
- Symphony Magazine Conference Issue Ad
Place your ad in the magazine that is handed out to all delegates of the national conference upon their arrival to Dallas. Ads run from $500 -- $2850.